Set in the beautiful East Lothian countryside, there’s nowhere quite like Leuchie House.
With our stunning location, our beautiful house, our expert nursing and care team and our commitment to helping you have the best break possible, for short breaks with personalised care, Leuchie House really is one of a kind.
Experience in caring for complex needs
We know the first thing you'll want to know when you book a short break is that you will get the specialist care you need, when you need it. With our dedicated nurse-led team we have years of experience of caring for people with MS, stroke and other neurological conditions. So you can be confident you'll get expert care from the moment you arrive.
The best break away
Everyone is looking for something different from their break: to get out and about; to relax and recharge; to make friends and socialise; to try new things; to give their carer a break. Whatever you're hoping to get out of your break, we're here to help make it special for you.
Breaks at Leuchie House run on pre-set eleven day periods throughout the year. Most of our guests come to Leuchie for an eleven day break to get the most from their time away. If you’re looking for a shorter break, you can usually book for four or seven nights within the dates too. Just give us a ring and we’ll be happy to talk through the options with you.
- Personalised 24 hour nursing care
- Comfortable accessible accommodation
- Three meals every day with delicious home made food and home baking
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Choice of outings to accessible visitor attractions and places of interest
- Individual and group physiotherapy sessions
- The Leuchie MOT: our wide-ranging health and wellbeing assessment
- Wheelchair checks, adjustments and advice
- Specialised equipment to meet your care needs
- One-to-one help at meal times if you need it
- Candle lit dinner party on the final evening of each 11 night break
- Hair and beauty treatments and relaxing therapies available to book
- Free wifi
- Free laundry service
- No hidden extras
- Call us to find out more 01620 892 864