This page describes some of the features that have been incorporated into the site to aid accessibility for all users.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Within the website you will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view any PDF files.
You can download Portable Document Format (PDF) documents using Adobe Reader – available free of charge.
If your screen reader software (for example an audio-enabled web browser) is not compatible with Adobe Reader, Adobe provide a free online tool to convert the content of PDF files to text - so they can be understood by most screen reader applications.
Problems with text size
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you're more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use the View - Text Size menu
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View - Text Zoom menu
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View - Increase Text Size option
- In Safari, use the View - Make Text Bigger option
If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys.
- Call us to find out more 01620 892864
- Sign up for our monthly e‑newsletter, Leuchie Outlook