Take part in a sponsored event
Our guests live with challenges on a daily basis. Why not take on a challenge of your own to show your support?
Whether you want to walk, wheel or run a marathon, jump out of a plane or grow out your beard for a month, every penny you raise helps us support more people affected by MS and other long term conditions to access a much needed break.
While we always suggest setting up an online giving page, you can also download and print a copy of our sponsorship form or download our fundraising guide below for more tips on raising funds for Leuchie!
Here are just some of the events you and your family/friends can take part in this year to help raise vital funds for Leuchie House:
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival, Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 May*
- Glasgow, Sunday 28 April
- Aberdeen, Sunday 2 June
- Dundee, Sunday 18 August
- Edinburgh, Sunday 15 September
- Big Fun Run, Sunday 28 July, 11am start at Holyrood Park, Edinburgh – all ages welcome!*
- Dog Jog 2019, Sunday 28 July, 2pm start at Holyrood Park, Edinburgh - all ages & dogs welcome!*
- Scottish 10K, Sunday 22 September, 9am start, East Lothian coastline*
- Scottish Half Marathon, Sunday 22 September, 11am start, East Lothian coastline*
- Supernova at The Kelpies, 8/9/10 November, Falkirk – an enlightening running experience in the dark for all the family! *
* Free charity places available: we will pay your entrance fee if you are happy to commit to raising funds for Leuchie House.
- Call us to find out more 01620 892864
- Sign up for our monthly e‑newsletter, Leuchie Outlook