Joining us at one our annual events not only guarantees you a fantastic time, but also means you’ll be helping Leuchie House provide short breaks that transform lives through guest-centred care, offering independence coupled with expert care and support.
- Coffee Morning, Saturday 27 April, Leuchie House
- Ascot Afternoon, Thursday 20 June, The Waterfront, Archerfield
- The Scottish Open, Wed-Sun 10-14 July, The Renaissance Golf Club
- It's a Knockout Inflatables Challenge, Saturday 31 August, Leuchie House
- Christmas Fair, Saturday 7 December, Leuchie House
Look out for details very soon and sign up for a copy of our monthly e-newsletter Leuchie Outlook to always be the first to find out about what's coming up.
As well as our own events, every year lots of people organise events in their local community on our behalf. If you want to organise your own event in aid of Leuchie, we can help by providing leaflets and promoting them on our social media and on the website. Contact our fundraising team and they'll be happy to give you all the advice and support you need.
There are also lots of events happening throughout the year organised by other bodies which you can take part in and raise money for Leuchie House by getting sponsored. If you'd like to support Leuchie by doing a sponsored challenge, get in touch to have a chat about the options and we'll help you get up and running!
Sat 27 April 2019
Thurs 20 June 2019
The Waterfront at Archerfield
- Call us to find out more 01620 892864
- Sign up for our monthly e‑newsletter, Leuchie Outlook