Holiday themes and dates
Whether you’re passionate about music, fascinated by nature, love to get out and visit the sights, or simply want to relax and recharge, Leuchie House is the place for you.
Below you'll find details of all our forthcoming respite breaks. All of our breaks have a theme which provides a focus for many of the activities and outings taking place during each holiday. We hope our themed breaks offer something for everyone, but whatever the theme when you come to stay at Leuchie, we’ll always do our best to tailor your break to what you’d like to do.
Most of our breaks at Leuchie House run on pre-set eleven day periods throughout the year. Many of our guests come to Leuchie for an eleven day break to get the most from their time away. If you’re looking for a shorter break, you can usually book for four or seven nights too. Just give us a ring on 01620 892864 and we’ll be happy to talk through the options with you.
2018 themes and dates
Our breaks for the remainder of 2018 are currently fully booked. However, we do have cancellations from time to time so it's always worth giving us a ring to check if things have changed. (Unfortunately however it's unlikely that there will be any availability for Christmas and New Year 2018.) Call Jo and Katy on 01620 892864 and they'll be happy to give you the latest update on availability.
- 19-30 November 2018: The best of Scotland
- 3-14 December 2018: Festive highlights
- 17 December 2018-3 January 2019: Christmas & New Year at Leuchie - FULLY BOOKED
Here are the dates of our breaks in 2019. We are currently working on the themes for our 2019 breaks and will publish details shortly. Whichever break you choose, however, you are guaranteed a great range of activities, entertainment and outings with something to suit everyone!
Don't miss our special offer for January and February 2019. Book one of our first four breaks in 2019 and your carer can enjoy a relaxing break too - for free! Click here to find out more.
- 7-18 January: Relax and recharge - CARERS GO FREE
- 21 January-1 February: The best of Scotland - CARERS GO FREE
- 4-15 February: Relax and recharge - CARERS GO FREE
- 18 February-1 March: Musical memories - CARERS GO FREE
- 4-15 March: Foodie heaven
- 18-29 March: Musical showcase
- 1-12 April: Spring awakening
- 15-26 April: Easter at Leuchie
- 29 April-10 May: Celtic connections
- 13-24 May: Hooray for Hollywood
- 27 May-7 June: Loving the Lothians
- 10-21 June: Taste of East Lothian
- 24 June-5 Jul: Nature, wildlife and the great outdoors
- 8-19 July: Loving the Lothians
- 22 July-2 August: Sun, sea and sights
- 5-16 August: Festival fun
- 19-30 August: Festival fun
- 2-13 September: Musical icons
- 16-27 September: Scotland's larder
- 30 September-11 October: Autumn highlights
- 14-25 October: Movie magic
- 28 October-8 November: Nature, wildlife and the great outdoors
- 11-22 November: Making memories
- 25 November-6 December: Celtic connections
- 9-20 December: Countdown to Christmas
- 23 December-3 January 2020: Christmas and New Year at Leuchie
For more information about all our breaks, special offers, and to check availability, please contact the bookings team who'll be happy to help you find the perfect break for you: phone 01620 892864 or email us. Or get your copy of our latest brochure.
"My holiday at Leuchie has made me realise I still have a lot going for me."
- Call us to find out more 01620 892 864