Holiday themes and dates
Whether you’re passionate about music, fascinated by nature, love to get out and visit the sights, or simply want to relax and recharge, Leuchie House is the place for you.
Below you'll find details of all our forthcoming respite breaks. All of our breaks have a theme which provides a focus for many of the activities and outings taking place during each holiday. We hope our themed breaks offer something for everyone, but whatever the theme when you come to stay at Leuchie, we’ll always do our best to tailor your break to what you’d like to do.
Most of our breaks at Leuchie House run on pre-set eleven day periods throughout the year. Many of our guests come to Leuchie for an eleven day break to get the most from their time away. If you’re looking for a shorter break, you can usually book for four or seven nights within the dates below too. Just give us a ring on 01620 892864 and we’ll be happy to talk through the options with you.
2018 themes and dates
- 18-29 June 2018: Gardens galore - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- 2-13 July 2018: Summer getaway - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- 16-27 July 2018: Discover East Lothian - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- 30 July-10 August 2018: Festival fever - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- 13-24 August 2018: Festival fever - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- 27 August-7 September 2018: Go East Lothian
- 10-21 September 2018: Musical memories
- 24 September-5 October 2018: Autumn highlights
- 8-19 October 2018: Natural world
- 22 October-2 November 2018: Coast, castles and countryside
- 5-16 November 2018: Historical highlights
- 19-30 November 2018: The best of Scotland
- 3-14 December 2018: Festive highlights
- 17 December 2018-3 January 2019: Christmas & New Year at Leuchie - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
For more information about all our breaks, special offers, and to check availability, please contact the bookings team who'll be happy to help you find the perfect break for you: phone 01620 892864 or email us. Or get your copy of our latest brochure.
"My holiday at Leuchie has made me realise I still have a lot going for me."
- Call us to find out more 01620 892 864