Your legacy can make a real difference…
By leaving a legacy you can help us to continue to provide high quality respite breaks – meaning people receive the vital care they need at a time they need it – and ensure their family and carers can continue to look after them at home for longer – which is what everyone wants.
Having an up-to-date Will is one of the most caring things you can do for your loved ones. For many people, it is also a place to show charity and kindness to others.
With your generosity, you can help us:
- Provide high quality, 24 hour expert nursing care
- Buy new equipment that will help give our guests greater independence and comfort
- Offer our guests more than a change of caring environment – a range of activities, outings and entertainment, specialist physiotherapy and delicious home-cooked meals
Free Wills service
We have teamed up with McClures Solicitors to offer you a free Wills service.
- If you are yet to make a Will, they can give you all the advice and support you need to write a Will free of charge. Click here to find out more about the free Wills service.
- If you have already made a Will, they can help you to review it and make sure it is still relevant. Click here for more information about the free Will review service.
- McClures can also offer you a half price Power of Attorney service
Answering your questions
If you are considering leaving a gift to Leuchie House in your Will, it's likely that you will have questions about what this involves and how to go about it. Our legacy FAQs should answer all your questions.
You can also contact the fundraising team with any questions on 01620 892864 or email@example.com
Contacting McClures Solicitors
For a confidential, no obligation chat with McClures about the services they offer for Leuchie House, you can call them on 0800 852 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to find out more 01620 892 864