As an independent charity, Leuchie House needs to raise nearly half of the £1.8million it costs every year to operate our vital respite service.
We rely on the support of people like you to help us achieve this target.
There are lots of ways you can get involved and support our work:
- Donate: make a one-off or a regular donation
- Corporate support: get your organisation involved!
- Fundraise: from organising an event or signing up for a sponsored challenge, there are loads of ways you can fundraise for Leuchie
- Events: come along to one of our great fundraising events or find out about event sponsorship opportunities
- Volunteer: whatever your skills or however much time you have, you're sure to find the ideal volunteering opportunity at Leuchie
- Buy Leuchie Christmas cards: spread some festive cheer and help people with long term conditions have a break
- Buy a bottle of The Leuchie Reserve: all profits from Leuchie's limited edition single malt Islay whisky will go to support essential respite breaks
Click on the links above to find out more about all the ways you can help Leuchie House. You'll also find lots of ideas in our special guide to fundraising for Leuchie.
However you think you can help, we'd love to hear from you!
Phone us for a chat on 01620 892864, email us for more information, or get in touch to arrange a visit to Leuchie. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Call us to find out more 01620 892 864