This is a really exciting time to join Leuchie! As a charity we are dedicated to delivering a unique, fully integrated health and social care service, built around our bespoke five star quality assurance framework based on professionalism, well-being and customer service.
Set in the beautiful East Lothian countryside beside North Berwick, we are a national respite centre offering short breaks to people with 31 different long term conditions such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s.
We enjoy a country house feel at Leuchie, rather than a clinical atmosphere, with the emphasis as much on social care as well as health. We are at the forefront in person centered care and offer bespoke physiotherapy and a variety of activities and entertainment throughout the guest’s stay.
Part of our facilities team, as a Leuchie housekeeper you will be involved in providing cleaning and laundry services, help with food preparation in the Leuchie kitchen, and ensuring that excellent cleanliness and infection control measures are met across all areas of the house.
You'll be dedicated and committed with a friendly personality and good communication and team-working skills.
This is a full time post, working 70 hours each fortnight.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary of £8.45 per hour
- 35 days holiday entitlement pro rata
- Every second weekend off
- Life assurance, workplace pension, discounted gym membership, employee assistance programme, health cash scheme, access to SCVO Credit Union, discounted home cooked food, free will writing and amendment service
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of people with long term conditions
How to apply
Complete the application form below or send your CV with a covering letter to Jodie Martin, HR Manager, Leuchie House, North Berwick EH39 5NT or by email to email@example.com.
All posts at Leuchie are subject to either a Protection of Vulnerable Groups register check or a Police Act Disclosure check. Leuchie is a charity registered in Scotland SC042249.
- Call us to find out more 01620 892 864